Mortgage Protection Insurance and Life Insurance from our TRUSTED PARTNERS with Low.ie
Serious Illness Cover
The purpose of Specified Serious Illness Cover is to provide a lump sum if you are diagnosed with one of the specified serious illnesses covered during the term of the policy. A claim will only be paid based on the Specified Serious Illness Cover Definitions which state the exact conditions which must be met for a claim to be paid.
The payment will commence once you have been disabled for a set period of time (known as the ‘deferred period’). These payments will continue until you have recovered and are fit to return to work, or until your chosen retirement age if you are unable to go back to work.
Why choose Low.ie
- Best Price Guaranteed - We research the whole market, find the cheapest price available and then discount this even further. In fact we are so confident in our pricing, we pledge to beat any comparable quote.
- We know our stuff - Our team are fully qualified to provide you with advice and assistance at every stage.
- Our clients love us! Just check out some of our testimonials on https://low.ie/testimonials/
- Same cover for less. We have saved our customers in excess of €5 million by reducing their premiums.
- We beat the banks EVERYTIME – The bank has just one provider for life and mortgage protection cover. We cover the whole market i.e.: all the Irish life companies.